2009 CF Fantasy Football

Started by MDS, June 04, 2009, 12:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

also, I thought igy did a good job with the point system last season except for 1 thing I would consider changing...the IDP is very cornerback friendly

I think if you want to even out defensively you might want to add a half point for tackles so at least the stud MLB's have a shot at contributing. just a thought but Im down for whatever

MDS

send me the info dio im not uprooting my life and pming you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

suggestion:  when you make your team name, please include an indication of your CF moniker.  It'll make it easier for people to know who's playing who.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: reese125 on August 05, 2009, 09:14:09 PM
also, I thought igy did a good job with the point system last season except for 1 thing I would consider changing...the IDP is very cornerback friendly

I think if you want to even out defensively you might want to add a half point for tackles so at least the stud MLB's have a shot at contributing. just a thought but Im down for whatever

good point, done.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Please save a spot for me. I signed up in igy's league and sent a check but I am on vacation right now with limited time to sign up. I will be back in Houston on Tuesday

Diomedes

Six slots taken, four left.

Dio
MDS
Reese
Munron
SunMo
Phreak

Rome

Diomedes

Seven slots taken, three left.

Dio
MDS
Reese
Munron
SunMo
Phreak
Rome

rjs246

I'm tempted. I might join. Give me a day or two.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

mull it over with some scotch, stop being a girl scout and get in

Rome

rjs246

I'm just trying to figure out if I can dominate this league the way I dominated all of my leagues last year. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

put your confidence where your mouth is...I got another $20 that says that I finish with a better record than you

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on August 07, 2009, 10:17:51 PM
put your confidence where your mouth is...I got another $20 that says that I finish with a better record than you

OK. Now it's on. I'm in ass in.

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125