Texas is gonna win this aren't they

All time choke by Washington

They've totally farged this up

PhillyPhreak54

Wow they survived.

What a game.

Washington plz beat Michigan

Don Ho

How bad was that play calling by Texas on that last series?  They had it. So awful.

Penix is the real deal. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

really strong numbers for the rose bowl, naturally. over 30M for the final moments. texas/wash lost audience as their game went on.

an 11pm 2H kick and 1am ending on NYD is absolutely preposterous. cfb has destroyed itself, annihilated tradition and nuked any sense of decency. why they cannot move the rose bowl to 6/630 kick and do the sugar bowl at 2/230 is beyond my ability to comprehend life.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

They overloaded both broadcasts with commercials too. I was glad to see the UT/UW game only drew 18m because that late start time was bullshtein

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 03, 2024, 07:15:57 AMI was glad to see the UT/UW game only drew 18m because that late start time was bullshtein

Sugar Bowl still did historically good numbers, main difference between the games was the draw of the teams, not the start time. Don't think there's anything in these ratings that would dissuade ESPN from doing it again, especially with a west coast team involved.

MDS

the numbers were good but they wouldve been better with a 3/630p time structure. texas is a monster draw, wash is not. there was no comp to mich/bama in the rose bowl though. and thats why it did bonkers ratings.

11am/1130 -- non playoff bowls
3pm - sugar
630pm - rose
10pm - j goes to bed

am i right or am i right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much.

If no football is on then I'm out between 830-930. About to head in now after a 14hr day!

PhillyPhreak54

Washington's defense hasn't been great but this is bad. Woof.

Come on Huskies.

Donovan Edwards has cooked them for two long runs

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein.

Michigan may run for 400 yards

+7 and +14 likely going the way of the Huskies defense

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein again

Wash just missed a wide ass open TD. A rare miss for Penix on 4th and 7. Sheesh

PhillyPhreak54

Wash playcalling inside the 5 is Brian Johnson like

PhillyPhreak54

Except for that one. Finally a Wash TD!

MDS

harbaugh does not deserve good things

PhillyPhreak54

Ticky tack farging holding

Come on