Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 26, 2023, 01:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Wash and Oregon is fargin insane

PhillyPhreak54

What a farging game.

Holy shtein!!

PhillyPhreak54

If you have insomnia just watch an NBC ND broadcast. Garrett and Collinsworth Jr are the most boring ever.

PhillyPhreak54

Caleb Williams has three picks

USC about to be down 24-3

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2023, 08:08:27 PMIf you have insomnia just watch an NBC ND broadcast. Garrett and Collinsworth Jr are the most boring ever.

its horrible...nd football is not a big property for nbc but how in the world are they ok with this being their team. the nfl fires plenty of announcers they dont like, where the pedophile protectors at
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Still despite their blandness it was nice to see USC get got.

PhillyPhreak54

Colorado State! Hail Mary winner after being down 30-10 with 6:00 left

And this Hawaii game is back and forth slugging too

Rome

Nice seeing the Nitts squeak one out against mighty Mass. 

Don Ho

Bro was at the Hawaii game tonight, ironically he is SDSU grad. Fun game he said, Hawaii f'd up Q4.  Great crowd tonight, he loves that little on campus stadium that seats 15K.  Temporary but I think they should keep it.

Oh and J, that wedding I went to tonight - no to sloth speed internet so had Bums had to play a game 5, well I'd be sleeping on yours or Todd's couch for the week after I ubered to the nearest bar down the highway.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Been to Hawaii a couple of times but somehow missed out on experiencing the majesty that was Aloha Stadium. 

RIP

MDS

not even the ghost of jerry sandusky can save penn state from being a complete and total fraud

go home, ya done. see ya. bye. thanks for playing. enjoy the outback bowl.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Amazing callback of that Iowa punt return.  Weird ruling.  Looks like all he did was point.  Didn't see him wave his hands to back off.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks for nothing State Penn

MDS

PhillyPhreak54