Week 18 - New York Giants: Nobody Cares

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2023, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Nick Kotite has really got these guys ballin' out today. 

QB Eagles

told ya

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 07, 2024, 05:02:49 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2024, 05:01:21 PMCome on Wash!!

Tied 7-7

You realize of course if Wash somehow wins, the Eagles will keep their starters in the whole game, with probably several more getting injured including Hurts, and still lose.

Don Ho

I hope Blankenship enjoyed the free sleigh ride there
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Really is almost impossible right now to cheer for this team.  But all is well, there's still time to fix it. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

This defense is like the farging Hindenburg

God damn

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 07, 2024, 05:15:49 PMReally is almost impossible right now to cheer for this team.  But all is well, there's still time to fix it. 

There unironically was some time to fix their offense, if they spent two weeks self-evaluating and prepping for Tampa and didn't send their starters out to get injured this week.

Defense is what it is though.

Don Ho

What are the odds Jeffery's on the bat phone to Belicheck?

Don Ho

Giants gonna blitz all night and Hurts will be delivered to Raymond James in the blue tent

Rome

Just a stunning collapse.  They weren't the 85 Bears but Jesus this is just incredible. 

PhillyPhreak54

This is something else

You know they're blitzing but yet they don't do shtein

17-0

And now they have to punt and it's gonna be 24-0

Don Ho

I kinda wanna turn the sound off and put a laugh track on. I feel like I'm watching threes company or Seinfeld or some comedic performance

Don Ho

So are the two young stud out of shape, overweight, overhyped, defensive tackles, getting pushed around, not even watching the front line

QB Eagles

zero blitz has been a massive issue all season. farging shocking that STILL no offensive coach in the building can dial up some counters. arguably the worst of many brian johnson deficiencies.

PhillyPhreak54

If they get murdered today and next week Sirianni may not survive it.

If he does it'll be under the edict of replacing a ton of the staff

Motherfarger a 46yd wheel to Barkley

QB Eagles

still 1:47 left in the half to give up more points