Week 18 - New York Giants: Nobody Cares

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2023, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

425pm ET kickoff

I'm sure we all fully expect them to lose

Don Ho

Hope I'm still hungover next Sunday and don't have the stomach to watch.

You just know WFT upsets Dallas and birds still manage to lose to Giants.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote"Our goals are ahead of us," Sirianni said. "We've got to get things fixed, and we've got to get things fixed fast. We're not where we want to be as far as how we're playing right now, and how we're coaching right now. But we've got time to get it fixed."

Remember this quote when they're losing on Sunday.  We've got time?  Yeah, all off season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

possible snow game here

hopefully a blizzard swallows them whole
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Can they borrow Sudfeld from the Lions for this game? He has a torn ACL, but I don't think that'll make a difference.

QB Eagles

big coaching fail even playing a starter in this game

fire em all

PhillyPhreak54

Washington tied it

Prolongs the starters staying in.

But come on Commies please knock Dallas off today

Don Ho

Don Ho

I was just gonna say you better watch out for this defensive genius Wink Martindale.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

At least the birds offense is consistently predictable and pathetic. so now instead of AJ Brown, let's just throw the wall as far and high as we can, hope Quez Watkins makes a Justin Jefferson adjustment and catches it.

Don Ho

What the farg?  What the farg was that? 

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Don Ho

Having the Hawaii boy in there at least gives me something to cheer about because the rest of these farging corpses are depressing the shtein out of me