The Coaching Search Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackStraw

i somewhat viewed those years as buddy years... richie just presided over the late dead-cat-bounce from the buddy-era. Kinda like Diocletian in third century Rome
Endless regression to the mean

PoopyfaceMcGee

Munson

Quote from: JackStraw on January 18, 2013, 06:41:30 PM
i somewhat viewed those years as buddy years... richie just presided over the late dead-cat-bounce from the buddy-era. Kinda like Diocletian in third century Rome

You must have forgotten where you're posting
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 18, 2013, 06:19:45 PM
Quote from: PoopyfaceMcGee on January 18, 2013, 03:11:53 PM
The first year I was really excited for the Eagles season was (92/93?) when they were favored to win it all, then Randall went down early, and guys like Jeff Kemp and that Archer farg were under center after Jim McMahon also went down. Then Reggie left for Green Bay and yadda yadda.

Quote from: Don Ho on January 18, 2013, 04:58:28 PM
1991.  Don't forget Brad Goebel and Pat Ryan under center.  That defense was off the charts.  I'll start crying if I get into more detail.  Team finished 10-6 and missed the playoffs.  Jeff Kemp actually did not play that bad.  He finished the famous "House of Pain" game in Houston that Monday night.

Quote from: JackStraw on January 18, 2013, 06:00:05 PM
92 season wild card win over the farging saints was great, tho.

Why all the Reid vs Buddy talk when it's clear that everyone actually wants to re-live the Richie the K years?

when you are 12 or 13 you are only going to remember a playoff win....you arent going to remember how the franchise was in  complete chaos at the time because buddy was fired...or how bad of a coach someone was
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Don Ho

Pretty much.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

JackStraw

Quote from: Munson on January 18, 2013, 07:29:10 PM

You must have forgotten where you're posting

Likely. But wrapping an obscure late antiquity analogy with with name-checks of two cf posters seemed cheeky. 
Endless regression to the mean

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD

Another college coach has turned pro. University of Miami OC Jedd Fisch will become Jaguars' OC, reuniting with Jacksonville HC Gus Bradley.

ice grillin you

i cant imagine thats a good hire for a defensive coach
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN