College Football - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 26, 2023, 01:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

colorado/csu on pace to play a 6 hour game. almost 90 minutes for 1Q. painfully slow.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's Saturday night - you got plans?

Sacramento State beat Stanford. Good lord. The Cardinal have fallen bigly.

Don Ho

Prime getting all he can handle and correct Todd, this game is on pace for a 2:30 AM finish EST.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

This game is bad but good.

Hope State pulls it out

PhillyPhreak54

Holy crap Colorado is a 2pt away from tying

State ran prevent the entire time. So stupid when coaches do that.

All night they'd been pressuring the Buffs and now? Easy peasy

PhillyPhreak54

They tied it.

That was a 98yd drive. I still can't believe they played soft coverage the entire time

PhillyPhreak54

What a game. Buffs win

State cost themselves with penalties and prevent defense

17 penalties and 10 personal fouls

43-35 in double OT

State had made it 43-41 but they called what seemed like the 6th illegal blindside block on the State best WR and wiped the TD out

MDS

after the tying td in OT, there was absolutely no reason to kick the xp. you try to win the game there. geezer j nor the broadcasters were on it.

yall stuck in ronald reagan land
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I agree. On the road as a huge dog and taking them to the brink - def have to go for two there.

PhillyPhreak54

Refs in the Purdue game just boned them dry.

Arm going forward clearly and they call it a fumble

PhillyPhreak54

San Jose stinks but what Air Force has done to them on the ground in the 2H is impressive. They held the ball for all but :50 in the 3Q and the 4th down 34yd run for a TD was one of the better ones I've seen

PhillyPhreak54

A great slate today.

Offense at a premium in most games so far though.

I hope ND blows Ohio States backs out

PhillyPhreak54

Oregon may beat Colorado by 40 if this keeps up

PhillyPhreak54

I think TMac is calling the Bama/Ole Miss game? With Ross Tucker?

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds