Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

2 things

I made it for 6 people because I'm an idiot.

It made me pick my team before I could start a league so I just randomly picked a bunch of people in about 20 seconds. I have $4000 left but I actually like the team.

SD

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i only have $6 left in my account and i don't want to reload.

decisions.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

hbionic

I'd join, but I don't know shtein about fantasy football...which would most likely mean I would win.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

do it fuccboi. only 10 bucks and yeah you will probably win. if we don't get 6 it gets cancelled.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Quote from: hbionic on January 10, 2015, 12:35:19 AM
I'd join, but I don't know shtein about fantasy football...which would most likely mean I would win.

Just guess like the rest of us

Munson and j out? I had suspicions they were full of shtein with how much they've won

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

I just saw this...I'm in. I had $0.02 in my account but loaded up $10 to thump you ladies.

phattymatty

still need one more after J.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on January 10, 2015, 09:21:38 AM
Quote from: hbionic on January 10, 2015, 12:35:19 AM

Just guess like the rest of us

Munson and j out? I had suspicions they were full of shtein with how much they've won

Lol had me curious to see the total win this year after reading this and it was $1613.77  :-*

SD

I both hate and love the cf lineup I entered.

Munson

Didn't bother checking this thread after Phatty yelled at me and told me it was pure luck :(

I'll sign up...can't imagine I'm going to like any lineup I put together though.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds