Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Not gonna finish in the money this week in the million event on FanDuel...first time in a couple weeks.

But have a nice entry in a $10 tourney going right now...winning $100 with CJ Anderson still to go. So if he has a good game I could bank a couple hundred.

Entered the Primetime event too....

rjs246

I didn't love any of the big matchups this week so I stuck to $5 entries and a $25 50/50... I should have played for bigger money. Killing it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

What's crazy is I kinda felt the same way...I didn't play as much as I normally would because I couldn't get good combos.

The one that I am winning on? Thrown together at the last second.

Fitzpatrick
CJ Anderson
Arian Foster
Kenny Stills
Antonio Brown
Deandre Hopkins
Gronk
Matt Bryant
Vikings

Thanks to CJ he pushed me into the $400 win....lets see if I can hold onto it with the game tonight. I am sure I'll get bumped down a bit

rjs246

$400 is a nice little payout. I've just been grinding out wins like a sad sack poker player at the 3/6 limit table.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Tre Mason was a gimme this weekend. Low price, starting RB, against the Raiders. Used him in almost every lineup.

rjs246

Yeah Tre Mason and Rashad Jennings were the first two players I put into every lineup this week. Kenny Stills too. I think he was like $5100 or something ridiculously low like that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: rjs246 on December 01, 2014, 09:39:34 AM
$400 is a nice little payout. I've just been grinding out wins like a sad sack poker player at the 3/6 limit table.

lol that's normally how it is for me too...this would be the biggest win ever. I had one lineup that had Teddy Bridgewater and Kyle Rudolph and the Vikings D and at one point I was in first place and it showed my wins at $5000....that lasted all of three minutes and I didn't cash at all. But it was nice to see for a split second lol.

SD,

Yeah I used him in the million event and two others but the rest of the combos I put in there blew chunks.

the dude who is gonna win $175k in the million event has this lineup

Fitzpatrick
Leveon Bell
Tre Mason
Kenny Stills
Demaryius
Antonio Brown
Fleener
Justin Tucker
STL defense

252 points...

There's one dude named bigpapi44 who is going to bank $15k and this is the second time I have noticed him in the top ten of a million event. Lucky farger.

rjs246

Dude isn't lucky. Guaranteed he enters LOTS of lineups. Probably risks a good deal of cash each week for the chance at big payoffs.

I have Mike Wallace tonight in the two lineups that are already in the money and a heavy Dolphins stack (Tannehill, Wallace, D) for the one lineup that is not in the money yet. Go Dolphins.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

True - he could be one of those "pro daily fantasy" guys who were profiled on Real Sports.

Good luck on the Fish...I have a couple in the primetime event that I entered last night...the D and Sturgis are who I need to do well.

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on December 01, 2014, 09:50:24 AM
Dude isn't lucky. Guaranteed he enters LOTS of lineups. Probably risks a good deal of cash each week for the chance at big payoffs.

I have Mike Wallace tonight in the two lineups that are already in the money and a heavy Dolphins stack (Tannehill, Wallace, D) for the one lineup that is not in the money yet. Go Dolphins.

Guarantee he enters a shtein ton of lineups.

Mason/Stills/Antonio Brown/Colt Mccoy were my go to guys this weekend. Mixed it up a little with Luck at QB.

rjs246

If DeSean doesn't play this week, who's the cheap-ass starting WR to pick up? Garcon or Roberts?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Someone not on Washington?

rjs246

But they're soooooo cheap.

And yes, your answer is the correct one.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Yugo's were cheap too...

go cheap on the defense and kicker and spend on the WR

I used Roberts earlier in the year. The only offensive person I would play on Washington is Reed...until he dies from a strained hamstring

rjs246

Morris isn't a terrible play this week, but generally yes. It's Reed and no one else from the Skins.

I'm deciding on my stacks for this week and the two I'm leaning towards are Eli/Odell and Brees/Stills. Stills is still really inexpensive for some reason and Eli is awful, but so are the Titans. Not really in love with any of the lineups I'm putting together right now. Might be another cheap week.

Let them eat bootstraps.