Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I haven't gotten into the lists yet, will tonight, but it surprises me that Stills is cheap again.

rjs246

Once again I am relying on the Monday night game to solidify my winnings for the week.

Eddie Lacy all night.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i've actually been playing some lately since i was living in your basement and you wouldn't shut up about it.

i've been doing the nightly NBA ones...consistently winning just a few bucks here and there but for about 2 minutes the other night I was in first place with 5K next to my name and now i'm a little addicted. i ended up winning $5.

i'm in the money with lacy going tonight also.

rjs246

That's called positive peer pressure, Matt. I'm, like, your guardian angel.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on December 08, 2014, 10:00:11 AM
i've actually been playing some lately since i was living in your basement and you wouldn't shut up about it.

i've been doing the nightly NBA ones...consistently winning just a few bucks here and there but for about 2 minutes the other night I was in first place with 5K next to my name and now i'm a little addicted. i ended up winning $5.

i'm in the money with lacy going tonight also.

lol that happened to me a couple weeks ago - was in 1st place for about ten seconds with $5k next to my name...I went from $5k to $0 with a quickness

I didn't finish in the money on any of my four entries this weekend...first time in awhile I haven't. I blame that damn wedding for farging my weekend up.

SD

I'm up about $20 right now but I'm sure that'll change to $0 once tonights game is over

rjs246

I squeaked into the $10 Thursday Kickoff money by 6/100ths of a point. Ha. Also had the top score in my $25 50/50. Shoulda put that money into the Sunday million, dammit.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i won $27 last night. did the primetime one which only counted the sunday night and monday night games.

with that few people to pick from, and like 15000+ players, how is there not always like 10 way ties up at the leader board. that is weird to me. i've only played a few so far but have not seen any ties.

PhillyPhreak54

I did one of the primetimes and banked like $50 but it pretty much comes down to which scrub you pick since all the top guys get chosen. Like taking a chance on someone like Josh Huff and having him catch a nice pass and not fumble or actually play a whole game without getting hurt

SD

I won $7.50. Huge week.

rjs246

I am literally grinding my way through this season. I'm up $80 since I started in week four. So that's $8 of profit per week (pending the outcome of the Mon-Thu Snap that I'm in).

I'm a farging high roller.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Like a nitty local poker pro in Vegas!

I don't know what my totals are...I'll look tonight.

Any good priced sleepers this week?

rjs246

Mostly just value plays. Eli is dirt cheap and he'll be playing the skins. Matt Ryan is relatively cheap too against the awful Steelers secondary. Some injury plays. Forsett against the Jags looks like a no-brainer. Gates keeps not catching touchdowns so his price keeps dropping. So, yeah, all of that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

The Matt Ryan/Julio (if healthy) stack could be nice.

SD

Derek Anderson vs TB at $5000 if Cam can't go