farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJ72

T.O. Hospitalized In Dallas For Unknown Treatment

(CBS 11 News) DALLAS CBS 11 News has learned that Dallas Cowboys wide receiver has been taken to Baylor Medical Center. It's said that the player is being treated for some unknown problem that required emergency room treatment.

Sources tell CBS 11 News that Owens was taken to Baylor Hospital by Dallas Fire Rescue and that emergency room doctors attempted to induce vomiting.

As of 11 p.m. Baylor Hospital officials denied that Owens was getting emergency room treatment, but CBS 11 Sports Reporter Gina Miller confirmed that Owens was indeed at the hospital. Dallas Fire Rescue would not comment on any call it made to Owens home.

Two weeks ago Owens broke his hand during a football game against the Washington taterskins. It is unclear if his treatment Tuesday night is in anyway related to that.

CBS 11 News and Sports crews are monitoring the situation and will continue to update information.

http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_270001833.html

There's talk that it's mistaken identity and it's actually a local sherriff, Terrell Bolton(sp). Evidently the pain medication was making him sick earlier, so who knows? Have to wait until there's real confirmation from someone with the hospital or team, I guess.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow...interesting. Here's PFT's info...

QuoteSOMETHING'S UP WITH T.O.?

There are unsubstantiated Internet swirlings of a report from CBS-TV 11 in Dallas regarding the health of Terrell Owens.

This information is uncorroborated, but it appears on a least one message board and was e-mailed to us minutes ago.

Here's the quote:  "Just reported on CBS 11 news in Dallas that T.O. was taken to Baylor Medical Center in Dallas.  They said that doctors are trying to induce vomiting.  They also said a Dallas Police Public Relations officer was headed over there to take care of what they called a 'high profile' case.  They had no more details than that.  No link as of yet either."

Again, this is all uncorroborated right now.  We're checking it out.  There is nothing on the CBS 11 web site about it, and we are searching elsewhere for more information.  Here's the link to the message board.

Owens had surgery last week to repair a broken finger.  His recovery has been progressing normally.

QuoteT.O. UPDATE

More information is coming out regarding the status of Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens.  ESPN is now airing basic information regarding a report out of Texas that Owens has been hospitalized for undisclosed reasons, and there's an AP story regarding the situation.

Meanwhile, CBS-TV 11 in Dallas has a story on its site regarding the situation.

Here's another link on the matter.  Owens might have had an adverse reaction to medication that he is taking following last week's surgery.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Damnit. I was hoping for the words "life threatening" or "dead on arrival."
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if Drew will get to do mouth to mouth on him. Like when he "saved" that kids life.

rjs246

He's on my death pool list. I'm am rooting hard for him to die.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

sammyeaglesfan

Quote from: rjs246 on September 27, 2006, 01:31:26 AM
He's on my death pool list. I'm am rooting hard for him to die.

I am praying you win...  Not that I want TO to die, just hate to see a Eagles fan lose..

;D
Eagles fan 4 life

PoopyfaceMcGee

Damn.  It just sounds like an excuse to skip out on the Tennessee game.

cj2112

SI.com is now reporting that it is believed that TO tried to commit suicide.  Wow.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Seabiscuit36

I cant believe they're speculating suicide attempts
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Police report: Terrell Owens attempted suicide

08:26 AM CDT on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WFAA-TV Staff

According to a Dallas police report obtained by News 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night.

The report says Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion states that she observed him putting two pills in his mouth.

According to the police narrative, the woman said the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18 and—until Tuesday—Owens had taken only five pills.

The police report said Owens was asked if he had taken the rest of the prescription; Owens said, "Yes."

According to the report, police also asked if he was trying to harm himself. Owens answered, "Yes."

Owens was treated at Baylor University Medical Center.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2006, 09:31:19 AM
Police report: Terrell Owens attempted suicide

08:26 AM CDT on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WFAA-TV Staff

According to a Dallas police report obtained by News 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night.

The report says Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion states that she observed him putting two pills in his mouth.

According to the police narrative, the woman said the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18 and—until Tuesday—Owens had taken only five pills.

The police report said Owens was asked if he had taken the rest of the prescription; Owens said, "Yes."

According to the report, police also asked if he was trying to harm himself. Owens answered, "Yes."

Owens was treated at Baylor University Medical Center.

Holy farging farg.  :-D
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

fwiw espn reporting that its a bad reaction to pain medication