Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Can't believe Pompeo when Hillary is available.

SD

Looks like Lamb won the PA special election.

Diomedes

Hope so.  He's claiming victory but no one has called the race for him.  Absentee and provisional ballots yet to be tallied and only a few hundred votes apart, so it could take a while.  And the Deplorable he's facing will likely contest the result, so...we'll see.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I listened to the non-concession speech this morning.  Are all Republicans sniveling weasels?   I mean is that a genetic prerequisite to join their ranks?

Ugh. Fist meet face. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 14, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
Hope so.  He's claiming victory but no one has called the race for him.  Absentee and provisional ballots yet to be tallied and only a few hundred votes apart, so it could take a while.  And the Deplorable he's facing will likely contest the result, so...we'll see.

dems already won no matter who wins because the vote winner here is completely meaningless since this district wont exist in november...but the fact that a huge trump district flipped as much as it has means a lot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 14, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
I listened to the non-concession speech this morning.  Are all Republicans sniveling weasels?   I mean is that a genetic prerequisite to join their ranks?

saccone said yesterday that all his political opponents hate trump hate america and hate god

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 14, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

dems already won no matter who wins because the vote winner here is completely meaningless since this district wont exist in november...but the fact that a huge trump district flipped as much as it has means a lot

Not to mention Trump campaigned for Saccone in his district a week ago.

Diomedes

So what happens with this seat anyway?  In November, whoever wins is out, right?  Because the districts are all being changed up to correct the Deplorables gerry-mandered map...

Educate me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on March 14, 2018, 08:00:53 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 14, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

Not to mention Trump campaigned for Saccone in his district a week ago.

i guess in body he did but not in spirity....i think he mentioned him once in an hour plus "speech" and also behind the scenes trashed him as a weak candidate

Quote from: Diomedes on March 14, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
So what happens with this seat anyway?  In November, whoever wins is out, right?  Because the districts are all being changed up to correct the Deplorables gerry-mandered map...

Educate me.

yes

in november both guys will be running in new districts but not the same one...saccone would run in a strong red district and lamb will be running in a very tight district that will lean ever so slightly red...the previous 18thwas so badly gerrymandered that in many state wide elections the republican would run unopposed

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 14, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
Quote from: Rome on March 14, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

saccone said yesterday that all his political opponents hate trump hate america and hate god

Yes, no and ummm in that order. 

MDS

winning this means nothing except for the fact that it makes trump look like an icehole which really is all i want in the world now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Firing Tillerson by Tweet is astoundingly awful.   Talk about unnerving your allies and giving comfort to your enemies.  Christ this farging clown...

ice grillin you

this sadistic bitch who trumps wants to run the cia oversaw torture techniques so vicious that cia field op's openly wept and asked for transfers

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/03/gina-haspel-black-site-torture-cia/555539/?utm_source=poltw

MDS

mccain and paul are OUT on both (or just paul is and mccain is dead and cant vote). so thats 49 pub votes. hearing in april. people voting roughly 6 months later.

dis gon be good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this is the exact look id imagine her having while she shoved a sharpened pencil down a terrorists urethra