The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

He probably should not play Friday, but since he is one of the best humans ever he will play Friday for sure. 

phattymatty

Gonna talk to myself now because for some disgusting reason I started going through this game again and Matisse is not even good on D anymore.  He went from mediocre to useless on offense, and great to mediocre on defense.  Complete negative the whole time he's out there.  He was never that great on ball but he used to be amazing hitting the angles and shtein, but now he's 100% just taking chances that he completely misses. 

Kork took Shake's minutes because he got hot for 4 minutes during garbage time last game.  Doc is such a farging idiot.  I think Shake sucks but with Jo out he's one of the few people other than Maxey and sometimes Tobi that can attack the basket.

As long as Jo plays, even with the mask and an eyeball that might slip out, Sixers will win game three.  I am open for bets.

PhillyPhreak54

Jo is out tomorrow.

Season over

phattymatty

Man I feel so sad for Jo.  Obviously the injury is not the team's fault but I wouldn't hold it against him if he forced his way out of this cursed franchise. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 05, 2022, 05:20:29 PM
Jo is out tomorrow.

Season over

not definitively....he passes concussion protocol he can play....not that it really matters a this point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Well I'll hold out a smidge of hope

phattymatty

Looks like he was upgraded but still doubtful. 

PhillyPhreak54

He's playing.

Let's goooooooo!

phattymatty

That close up did not look promising and am genuinely scared for his health.

MDS

they are a disaster when jo sits

like not even a functioning high school team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

There is no reason for Kork and Niang to ever be on the court together.

I'm not a huge shake fan but I wonder what he did to get in docs dog house. He had a solid last month of the year.

Don Ho

Gee, never saw this collapse coming.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Sorry JJ, that glance to Tucker's face by Harden's elbow was not even close to what happened to Jojo.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

What a farging play by Maxey and Jojo

phattymatty

We don't deserve Jojo. Or maybe Maxey.