The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

can't get any lower than Jim Gardner shteinting on you.

MDS

jim gardner is a top 5 all time philadelphian...you can stay in reading
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

that's the point dum dum.  when the nicest man in the world makes fun of you it's bad. 

also, I'd put money on ben starting the opener.  why can't we just have a drama free season.

phattymatty

some of the beat writers are saying they think ben practiced with his cell phone in his pocket today.

I don't know why I find that so hilarious.  it's obviously not from the pictures I saw but man ben is going to have a rough few weeks.

SD

0% chance that Hoyda plays the opener. Lower body injury time. Slim chance but once he starts losing money he might reconsider.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on October 18, 2021, 04:36:22 PM
some of the beat writers are saying they think ben practiced with his cell phone in his pocket today.

I don't know why I find that so hilarious.  it's obviously not from the pictures I saw but man ben is going to have a rough few weeks.

Lolol so he could record people?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 18, 2021, 05:20:48 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on October 18, 2021, 04:36:22 PM

Lolol so he could record people?

so he could talk to someone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

deep down I would like to feel some compassion for the guy but I just really want him gone now. I'd be ready for 25 cents on the dollar but luckily morey is better at this.

SD

Circus time

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
76ers have suspended Ben Simmons for one game due to conduct detrimental to the team.
12:11 PM ยท Oct 19, 2021

Kyle Neubeck
@KyleNeubeck
Ben Simmons is not talking today, I'm told, and was suspended due to an event that happened at practice today

PhillyPhreak54

That's the move. Straight out of the TO playbook - come in and be a distraction and force the teams hand on a trade.

SD

QuoteESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reports that Simmons was kicked out of practice by Doc Rivers. Simmons has shown a "reluctance to physically and mentally engage with the Sixers since his return."

Rome

I hope he stays long enough to see and hear 20,000 Sixers fans at their most Philly like greatness.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

"I'm not here to babysit"

Atta way Jojo

SD

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
Sources: Doc Rivers asked Ben Simmons to join a defensive drill today. Simmons refused. Rivers asked again. Simmons said no again.

Rivers then told Simmons he should go home, and Simmons dropped the ball and left.

What a funhole