The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

ben for dame who says no
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they need to trade Ben 5-167 for Ben 3-80 but since that's not possible Ben for Kevin huerter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

jo is def limping around like an old man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

that alley oop looked like practice.  hawks out of their league.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2021, 09:15:15 PM
jo is def limping around like an old man

Yeah, he's grabbed that knee a few times.

MDS

can overstate how lame this crowd is...obviously the hawks are a zero franchise with a zero fanbase but it feels like a big regular season game

MDS

lol jo can take these losers 1 on 5

Geowhizzer

Someday those knees will give out on him.  But, man, it is fun to watch him play.

Geowhizzer

Was Hill within a half a foot of that ball?

He very well may have been... not that ESPN will show the damn replay.

ice grillin you

The farg is jo doing back?

phattymatty

why the farg is jo back in

phattymatty

and yeah that is what happens

ice grillin you

good job doc you dumb farg

PhillyPhreak54

Jojo should be in the ice tub not on the floor

Ben in a package for lillard yes plz

MDS

will jo be alive for the ECF