ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 01, 2020, 03:20:23 PM
https://twitter.com/s_tanzania/status/1267331306108719105

haha finally some happy news.

also, its gonna be wild at the white house tonight. 10x as many cops lined up as previous nights.  it's strange i did a little walk and its pretty normal except for the caravans of cops going up and down the streets and around the blocks in like a caravan.

our curfew starts at 7pm today and tomorrow.

MDS

so philly had a weird day. i was working but in the middle of the afternoon people got on the vine st expressway and a number got pepper sprayed on tear gassed. fast forward to around 700 i joined up and we made our way down to police hq. chanted and got police there to take a knee with us. symbolic progress.

then 3 minutes later some rambo looking military bros in police war vehicles show up and many bail. amid this, you had anarchy in dc so captain small cock could get a horrendous insulting photo opp.

what a time to be alive
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I'm about 10 blocks from the White House and my block has been about 2-3 away from the bad shtein, but it's hittin tonight.  helicopters overhead for last hour and flash bangs every 15 minutes.  gonna be a night.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

the city is heavily protecting center city and tearing up kenzo and west philly where you know who lives

fishtown and deep south philly are much more white and are just left to fend themselves which has lead to looting and white nationalists patrolling the streets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

https://twitter.com/brett_mcgurk/status/1267662905383596032

Imagine being a foreign reporter and getting the United States beat thinking hey this'll be easy. Crazy.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2020, 08:40:28 PM
so philly had a weird day. i was working but in the middle of the afternoon people got on the vine st expressway and a number got pepper sprayed on tear gassed. fast forward to around 700 i joined up and we made our way down to police hq. chanted and got police there to take a knee with us. symbolic progress.

then 3 minutes later some rambo looking military bros in police war vehicles show up and many bail. amid this, you had anarchy in dc so captain small cock could get a horrendous insulting photo opp.

what a time to be alive

him pepper spraying priests and protestors so he could waddle his fat ass over to the church was horrific. OH BTW...he held the bible upside down and backwards. Where were his christian evangelicals screeching about that?!

PhillyPhreak54

https://i.imgur.com/yNflOqK.jpg

Floyd had the misfortune of running up against one of Houston's most corrupt cops. Gerald Goines was responsible for the death of two people based on him setting them up with false evidence. Huge cover up here. They did a no knock warrant and killed the homeowners.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

nice. boycotting ice cream may actually be painful to those mouth breathers.