Rest Of Baseball - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 13, 2020, 02:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2020, 08:54:24 PM
lol wtf

Tony La Russa has managed in 2.3 percent of all games in MLB History.

Arrested for dui

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

QuoteBobby Abreu reached base safely 24 more times than Tony Gwynn did in his career — despite 151 fewer plate appearances.

Bobby Abreu vs Tony Gwynn:

WAR: Gwynn
BA: Gwynn
OBP: Abreu
SLG: Abreu
OPS: Abreu
R: Abreu
H: Gwynn
TOB: Abreu
XBH: Abreu
HR: Abreu
RBI: Abreu
SB: Abreu
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QuoteAlbert Pujols has had a hit off 10.62 percent of all players to ever throw a pitch in an MLB game.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Plz go back to the spiders name

QB Eagles

Diomedes

MLB now officially recognizing records and stats of negro leagues as part of MLB history

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/12/16/negro-leagues-stats-mlb/

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

So is Josh Gibson the officially recognized HR King now? He also hit something like .470 years after Ted Williams' .400 season.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 16, 2020, 01:45:09 PM
So is Josh Gibson the officially recognized HR King now? He also hit something like .470 years after Ted Williams' .400 season.

i was thinking this too but i guess that homer total includes exhibitions and barn storming games....the stats being carried over are for negro league games

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=gibson002jos

the .486 season i dont think would qualify? small sample size of PAs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

there was a lot of dumb luck in the tatis trade but they managed to be terrible for a while and draft/develop a ton of talent and have used that talent to grab clevinger and now snell

meanwhile the phillies

PhillyPhreak54

Pads are about to get Darvish too

SD

Padres, KBO Star Ha-seong Kim Agree To Deal