Gearhead Thread

Started by Diomedes, January 25, 2007, 04:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I don't care how customizable the Fox models are, those farging cars are an afront to all things Mustang. They have got to be some of the ugliest cars ever produced.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Those are my favorite bodystyle. :-\

Although the SN-95 chassis are real close, specifically the '94/'95 Cobra's.

This is what my first 5.0 looked like. I am in love with that car and the color combo. Except on mine I had the chrome ponies, it was dropped 2 inches and the windowns were limo tinted and I had a 3" cowl hood.

rjs246

Actually, that does look pretty damn good.

The pic above though is atrocious.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

performance is god...who cares what it looks like.

that said, yeah...that's one fugly ass car

also..I prefer the Fox model to the later one pictured above.  less hollow plastic..leaner.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Its those hideous 10-hole rims. Its even worse that they are painted black with the regular centercaps. Worst Mustang wheels EVER!

A better looking notchback. Except for the clear tails. Black those bitches out.

rjs246

I don't like the rear view at all actually and I think that's where my hatred of these models comes from. The rear bumper is WAY too high, the wheels are awful of course, and the sedan-like shape of the rear window/trunk is just terrible.

The spoiler helps and I've seen kits on these bodies that made them look as mean as all hell, but out of the box they look farging terrible from the back.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

There are three forms of the fox bodies.

The LX notchback
The LX coupe
The GT (like the blue one I posted)

They came with three different sets of wheels. The ten-holes came on the LX's. Prior to 1991 all these used were the tenners or the turbines.

'91 is when they introduced the ponies. I love those wheels.

The best way to make a Fox look good is to drop it, tint the windows, put a nice hood on it and a good spoiler. A lot of guys dig the no spoiler look on the notchbacks though.

The turbine rims

rjs246

I miss my GT.  Once I move to warmer climes...

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I miss mine too. I am going to buy one soon. I'll just use it as a second driver and in the summer.

MURP

MURP

Diomedes

and alternating between listening to the Evens and Master of Puppets

holla atcha boy

holla holla holla holla!

MURP

Cliff Burton does not approve of your "holla" usage!

BigEd76