2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

if aids was around in the 1700's that what the settlers would have handed the indians
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

If anyone is ordering off MLB.com  i used the code TY2008 and it gave me 15% off
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Stores in the area have the paper version of that black Sports Illustrated book for $7.99.  Saw a bunch at Acme...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 30, 2008, 09:43:51 AM
FYI to all:  Use promotion code TY2008 at mlb.com for 15% off your entire purchase if you want to order any WS Champs stuff.

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 09, 2008, 07:22:46 PM
If anyone is ordering off MLB.com  i used the code TY2008 and it gave me 15% off

Still works?  Holy shtein.

BTW, some of the stuff that wasn't on sale last week is now.  Check it out.

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 09, 2008, 08:04:30 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on October 30, 2008, 09:43:51 AM
FYI to all:  Use promotion code TY2008 at mlb.com for 15% off your entire purchase if you want to order any WS Champs stuff.

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 09, 2008, 07:22:46 PM

Still works?  Holy shtein.

BTW, some of the stuff that wasn't on sale last week is now.  Check it out.
didnt see that, sorry dick. 

Not a bad savings, i got  

a phils hat, and the commemorative world series champs coin

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

MDS

i thought it was only catholics who added the h, or something like that.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Cole Hamels is a winner.
Pat Burrell, even though he almost had a homer and should have had a triple, is a winner.
Donovan McNabb is a loser.
Andy Reid is fat and should be dead.

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 10, 2008, 12:04:50 AM
Cole Hamels is a winner.
Pat Burrell, even though he almost had a homer and should have had a triple, is a winner.
Donovan McNabb is a loser.
Andy Reid is fat and should be dead.

:-D

reads like a beautiful poem.  this belongs on a birthday card or get well card!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.