Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Gonna be a real pisser when they score and lose by two points.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I have no explanation for what's happening with JP other than that the NFL must have made an executive decision to allow him to move early on every play.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 20, 2020, 03:19:42 PMI have no explanation for what's happening with JP other than that the NFL must have made an executive decision to allow him to move early on every play.

He never gets called.  His kick is always early.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

You don't get to be a Hall of Fame player by not cheating on every play.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 20, 2020, 03:19:42 PM
I have no explanation for what's happening with JP other than that the NFL must have made an executive decision to allow him to move early on every play.

I just made that comment,  seems like he's got a second head start, still doesn't help him because he's done.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Rome

Why did they not take the five yards there?

QB Eagles

Eh. I think by the time he got to Goedert in his progression it probably would have been a bad idea anyway.

Diomedes

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Rome