Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The best move this offense makes it getting the ball out of Wentz's hands.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

eagles were so desperate for a franchise qb they crowned andy dalton's north dakotan cousin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

How they're only down 5 right now is a bigger mystery than Trump getting any woman to suck his dick voluntarily.

General_Failure

Quote from: Rome on September 20, 2020, 02:29:52 PM
How they're only down 5 right now is a bigger mystery than Trump getting any woman to suck his dick voluntarily.

The Rams aren't really great, they're just better than the Eagles.

QB Eagles

The NFC east winner this year might have a worse record than a team that misses the playoffs. And there are three wild card teams this year.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 20, 2020, 02:32:03 PM
The NFC east winner this year might have a worse record than a team that misses the playoffs. And there are three wild card teams this year.

At least they'll have a better record than the Cardinals.

Don Ho

Birds secondary talking shtein?  STFU!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Surprised pimp didn't get up  gimpy after the dropped screen pass but it was also a zesty pass

QB Eagles

It wasn't a perfect pass but blaming Wentz for that DJax drop is a bit silly.

QB Eagles

Nice to see Carson rocket that in there before Ramsey could close.

General_Failure

Herbig/Johnson is huge for this offense, the announcers are right.

QB Eagles

"What Lane is trying to do is use his brain right here..."

no wonder it was a negative play