Week 2 - Rams: In The Valley Of Death

Started by MDS, September 14, 2020, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Good thing the Eagles have lots of extra offensive linemen

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

the recorded chant is awful...way too up tempo

Diomedes

what is the purpose of going for two there?

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 20, 2020, 02:05:50 PM
what is the purpose of going for two there?

Get within 10. I don't mind that attempt. Gotta go for as many points as you can get in this one.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I didn't mind it

JP sick attempt at a block was the problem

Don Ho

I'm trying to avoid it and to ignore it but I can't, these farging linebackers are not even junior college material
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Diomedes

They're going to just score on every drive.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on September 20, 2020, 02:10:26 PM
I'm trying to avoid it and to ignore it but I can't, these farging linebackers are not even junior college material

Look, linebackers just aren't that valuable to a defense. I mean, it's not like this is a passing league that has dozens of good TEs and pass catching RBs.

Rome

I decided to use my mask to cover my eyes during this debacle.  Working pretty well right now.