Week 6 - Ravens: L

Started by MDS, October 11, 2020, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Ward took a lick for that conversion.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Ertz hurt.  Driscoll hurt.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Wow the injuries continue

This is amazing

Munson

What the actual farg was that play call?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Are you farging kidding me
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

It looked a lot like the first one they called with Hurts. Same result.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on October 18, 2020, 03:08:06 PM
Obligatory 2 point conversion because nothing matters.

They never come back and haunt you

Diomedes

Hey, two weeks in a row the Eagles have played tough teams closer than they had rights to do. 

MDS

with zero offensive line, basically no skill position talent and taking an insane beating....carson played at a really high level

hes been an out and out atrocity this year but this was the kind of mvp-level game that hes capable of. problem is its one game in six and they still lost
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Frustrating to see them lose the last two when they could've won is frustrating.

Wentz pulled some shtein out though.

The injuries are something else. Never seen anything like it. Short week and now Ertz and Miles are hurt?

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 18, 2020, 04:35:31 PM
with zero offensive line, basically no skill position talent and taking an insane beating....carson played at a really high level

hes been an out and out atrocity this year but this was the kind of mvp-level game that hes capable of. problem is its one game in six and they still lost

Agreed...the thing is they'll get LJ, Seamalu, Peters back at some point...Alshon, hitler, Raegor, Goedert too. Then you added a Fulgham to the mix and suddenly the offense has some talent. The East is an atrocity so they're never really "out" of it.

Eagaholic

...unless another 8 people go on IR.

MDS

likely would not have mattered but they had that completion with like 230 left to get inside the 10....ran one play on the scott run.

they needed to hurry up and score with about 205 left to be able to use the 2 minutes in case they didnt get in the 2 point, which of course they didnt come close to. thats an easy strategy thing that they totally whiffed on.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'd like to add farg Jake Elliott. Thanks for 2017...greatest kick in eagles history and it propelled them to the sb but below average since and you need to hit a 50 yarder at some point.