Week 12 - Bills: Lil Guy Quit

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 26, 2023, 12:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if the eagles beat the 49ers (and their 3 easy ones later on), all they need to do to clinch the 1 seed is for dallas to lose once to not detroit

so if theres a game to catch an L...
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Were they watching Hallmark Christmas movies in the locker room or discussing some strategy? Jesus farging Christ.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice halftime adjustments

What in the hell is going on? I mean throw the ball down the field and maybe catch it? Get a flag? Something other than that shtein

Don Ho

I had this game down as a loss just because coming back from KC/Fatty/Mahomes/Mr. Swift and the avalanche ahead the next few weeks but wasn't expecting them to come out looking like this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Buffalo is a desperate team answering the bell.  They lose today they are in a heap of poop.

Don Ho

Buffalo just looks so much more organized and under control. birds look like a youth football team more concerned about the snacks and the potluck after.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 26, 2023, 06:22:36 PMif the eagles beat the 49ers

lol you think this one is ugly?  san fran is going to cave their heads in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NC_Eagle

Those missed FG might come back to haunt the Bills
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Well then ok

Imagine that. Swift and AJ and some outside running

Don Ho

This zesty Defense might come back and haunt the eagles.

Don Ho

Josh Allen makes Jalen hurts looks like a farging sloth

PhillyPhreak54

These guys can't tackle for shtein

Don Ho

Well to late to get Myles Jack, he and his PlayStation are now on the Steelers

Don Ho

This is a farging complete farging joke

PhillyPhreak54