Week 1 - Patriots: Reverse The Charges

Started by MDS, August 24, 2023, 11:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

All is right in the world - lil guy and the game threads are BACK!

Hopefully they ruin Tommy's return to Foxboro. Maybe BG can sack him again

MDS

ill give anyone $500 if they can guess the theme this year without googling

the last 2 eagle trips to foxboro were qb'ed by aj feeley and sam bradford...what a world
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 25, 2023, 11:59:24 AMill give anyone $500 if they can guess the theme this year without googling

the last 2 eagle trips to foxboro were qb'ed by aj feeley and sam bradford...what a world

That is great trivia!

Reverse The Charges????  We get the happy ending over Bob Kraft?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Jack Jones likely out due to a hammy injury

Rome

The singer of the Love Boat theme is out?

WTF?

Geowhizzer

It's ok.  Soon he'll be making another run.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Of all the people in the world who can kick a football with their feet we get stuck with one who can't.

Don Ho

Maybe it will be bizarro world for Sipos. Super Bowl goat to opening day hero, complete opposite of Kadarius Toney.

MDS

Eagaholic

Looks like Devante Parker is OUT. He's not exactly Davante Adams but he is the starting X. That Oline could be a hot mess, too.