Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'm conflicted.

Bunting is ok.

Having Angelo on my side isn't ok.

MDS

its wednesday and the phillies have 0 losses this week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

This team isn't worth watching right now.

>click<

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 19, 2019, 02:56:19 PM
This team isn't worth watching right now.

>click<

Once Harper was thrown out trying to go from 1st to 3rd with no outs I knew this game was a lost cause

MDS

they have tons of problems in other areas but i dont get how every team is hitting bomb after bomb and the phillies have seemingly decent players that can barely hit the ball out of the infield

realmuto's swings have been terrible today. groin still bothering him? maybe dont play. oh wait, andrew knapp is the backup. what difference does it make. sean rodriguez hits 6th and took a 3-0 meatball all the way up the 3B line. mean jean the out machine.

yell about kapler and cole irvin all you want. yell about DA BULLPEN. its a juiced ball league and the phillies are playing like its 1933.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

So uh why use Irvin when/where he did earlier?

What farging analytic nerdball stat told him to do that?

PhillyPhreak54

Nice job getting the run in.

Bums

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 19, 2019, 07:00:23 PM
So uh why use Irvin when/where he did earlier?

What farging analytic nerdball stat told him to do that?

i know youre angry but is it possible the phillies just arent good

PhillyPhreak54

I was told otherwise.

And watching another limp duck offensive performance doesn't help matters

Geowhizzer

Right now the Phils couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat.

PhillyPhreak54

Juan Nicasio in a big spot.

On the heels of Cole Irvin last game.

So who can replace Kapler? Girardi?

MDS

segura and kingery with just horrendous strikeouts around a worthless bryce AB. mean jean the out machine at it again.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 19, 2019, 09:29:26 PMSo who can replace Kapler? Girardi?

to not only think this is gabe's fault but to ask for joe farging girardi. this is why phillies fandom is a wasteland.

realmuto and harper have OPS' well under their career marks. they have 4 starting pitchers and none of them are good. their bullpen is a disaster area. they have a negative bench. they started sean rodriguez and brad miller at 3B. an infielder is their center fielder. their leadoff hitter tore his ACL. their oaf bench bat/part time player is now playing everyday.

FIRE KAPLAH HE DOES DA ANALITIKS

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't read that.

Was distracted by that snowflake Neshek injuring himself again.

MDS

i was agreeing with you that if they just fired kapler and hired joe girardi, magically edgar garcia would be nailing down saves and sean rodriguez would start hitting some bombs. its so easy to see.