PhillyPhreak54

These refs farging suck

PhillyPhreak54

Wow.

That rebound by Jimmy is inexcusable

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 10, 2022, 08:26:34 PM
These refs farging suck

NBA is disgusting.  You all saw the shtein in the GS/Grizlies game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

They don't even want to be there right now, shtein is crazy. 

Dedmon play was not even a foul, just a freak play.  Going to be more of them since most of Jo's body is broken right now.

ice grillin you

so glad jo got fired up about the mvp and dropped 50
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes a cripple and everything but jo is a disaster right now, bringing the whole thing down with him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Havas trolling

Well hopefully they come out blazing in the third

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 09, 2022, 04:17:39 PM
the dumbest humans on the planet have to be these stupid farg Sixer fans who say look out embiid gonna go HAM tomorrow nite cause he lost the mvp. 

thats not how it works idiots and you are also basically saying he hasn't been playing his hardest so far.

This is how they rally around their beloved, snubbed MVP candidate?  HAM, so far it's SPAM.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

cant be overstated how terrible heat fans are

sixers basically have a neutral site road playoff game and still are down double digits
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Strus gets chlamydia

He's got a punchable face

PhillyPhreak54

God damn

Someone do something. Trash

phattymatty

somehow they came out even slower this half.  must have been an amazing doc pep talk at half time.

MDS

cant wait to read the tell all in 2035 when it comes out they all killed a hooker last night

PhillyPhreak54

Remarkable case of the south beach flu this series

Sorry iceholes

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on May 10, 2022, 08:59:06 PM
cant wait to read the tell all in 2035 when it comes out they all killed a hooker last night

lol it does seem like they're all hiding something.  don't want to make any big moves and bring attention to themselves. 

how do you not come out hyped for a game 5 playoff game when all the momentum has shifted to your side.  I just don't get it.