The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

lucky to be down by ten...they runnng at embiid like I thought they would in games 1 and 2 but inexplicably didn't....he was AWFUL in that quarter against the pressure
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yikes.

Down by 17.

They have no flow and the defense sucks. Plus Toronto is nailing threes

Geowhizzer

Sixers soiling the bed like Trump tonight.  Hard to watch.

SD

Not saying the Sixers aren't getting outplayed but this is some lopsided officiating. Bitch nurse hasn't taken his ass off the bench.

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on April 20, 2022, 08:50:40 PM
Not saying the Sixers aren't getting outplayed but this is some lopsided officiating. Bitch nurse hasn't taken his ass off the bench.

think both things are true...they are getting run and there is some old school david stern fixing going on here. not that its needed the raps dont need the help
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

They had ten turnovers in the 1q...pretty sure officiating isn't the problem

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 20, 2022, 08:54:43 PM
They had ten turnovers in the 1q...pretty sure officiating isn't the problem

of course not. but that doesnt mean toronto hasnt gotten some calls
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If they get it to down 8 or less at the half they'll win

SD

Not sure why but I really hate the tatt on Van Fleets left shoulder

ice grillin you

Jo looks shook and embarrassingly unengaged

PhillyPhreak54

God damn

That Toronto possession where Jo tipped the ball out instead of rebounding it pissed me off. They hit a three. fargin grab the ball Jo

phattymatty

Sixers look lazy and bored. Playing like a 4/10. Raptors playing as good as they possibly can.

Sixers will win this

phattymatty

Jo needs to pass it out of the double and triple teams faster and smarter. Something seems off with him hopefully he's just saving it for second half.