The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Harden plus doc plus jo has post season implosion written all over it

still doesn't matter the trade is whatever until they give harden the super max extension then it becomes possibly the worst in city sports history
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that's what I'm worried about.

Anyways he's wearing number 1 and the jerseys pretty much sold out in an hour at the team store.

I wonder who Morey goes after on the buyout market

ice grillin you

couple random thoughts

Since the day the city edition gear dropped the shorts have not been available anywhere and I don't understand why

jo jo is in my top 5 Philly athletes ever

MDS

multiple things can be true

-the incoming max extension for harden is going to be a franchise changer (in a bad way)
-they had to do the trade to try and win right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 11, 2022, 10:14:42 PM
couple random thoughts

Since the day the city edition gear dropped the shorts have not been available anywhere and I don't understand why

jo jo is in my top 5 Philly athletes ever

I bought 3 city edition hoodies, this is the one I really wanted. I refreshed periodically and it finally came available. Pain in the ass but if you do that with the shorts you might be in luck. Locally there ain't shtein

https://www.sixersshop.com/mens-new-era-navy-philadelphia-76ers-2021/22-city-edition-pullover-hoodie/p-71141699137721+z-859-812045644

ice grillin you

the Sixers shop doesn't even show city edition shorts...other places they are listed as sold out but I can't even find them on there

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 12, 2022, 10:10:45 AM
the Sixers shop doesn't even show city edition shorts...other places they are listed as sold out but I can't even find them on there

That was the only site that still shows that hoodie with normal sizes (it's available big and tall everywhere). It finally became available on fanatics. I clicked refresh periodically and one day it showed with 1 left and it happened to be my size. Here's their link to the shorts.

https://www.fanatics.com/nba/philadelphia-76ers/philadelphia-76ers-nike-2021/22-city-edition-swingman-shorts-navy/o-1392+t-25362090+p-26802780228+z-9-2537988053

ice grillin you

I'm talking about the Sixers shop you sent...they don't even list them

I've seen them on fanatics and other places since day one but  they have never not been out of stock

I'm thinking they have never actually been made

ice grillin you

lol standing room tix for March 10 are like 180

SD

Kate saying "the Beard" is already old. I doubt the Sixers have the balls to can a women but dear god make her stop

ice grillin you

It's the 4Q and jo has the same amount of assists as the entire roster

unreal

phattymatty

Alaa is such a homer.

DHgate already with the harden spectrum jerseys in stock they are so fast. I was in reading today and drove by several "the beard is here" billboards.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 12, 2022, 09:14:10 PM

unreal

he is otherworldly right now

stay healthy big man

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 12, 2022, 11:49:09 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on February 12, 2022, 09:14:10 PM

unreal

he is otherworldly right now

stay healthy big man

totally shouldve just kept the team as is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on February 12, 2022, 10:17:22 PM
Alaa is such a homer.

DHgate already with the harden spectrum jerseys in stock they are so fast. I was in reading today and drove by several "the beard is here" billboards.

Ordered in bulk (you get a discount) for resale. Added in a Maxey jersey for myself. My buddy moves them in south Philly for around $60 a jersey. Should triple my $$$$. Hopeful arrival time is under a month.