The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

terrible maxey turn then jo trying to play hero ball

bad stuff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he was never elite or anything but its so bizarre just how awful furk has become
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2021, 09:17:10 PM
he was never elite or anything but its so bizarre just how awful furk has become

yeah it's been a horrific few weeks.  he actually looked really good for the first month or so.  he and Drummond have a nice little two game for some reason, but furk gets tunnel vision and you know what he's going to do the second he gets the ball, then it takes him 10 seconds to actually do it.

phattymatty

remember when Rudy Gobert started covid?

ice grillin you

This right here is where they really miss Ben

You can't have a backcourt of maxey and Seth and expect to get many stops

phattymatty

I knew they were not even gonna get a shot up.  down by one, instead of dropping it down to jo tobi decides to dribble it 20 times with 5 seconds left. 

not like anyone on this team would have made the shot anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

phattymatty

Don Ho

Just watched replay on NBA TV, unfortunatley C's announcers.  They are awful.  Both teams looked like ass ecept Tatum.  Jojo was painful.  Game had no energy for most of the night.  Crowd was more enthralled with the maintanence crew repairing the net several times during the game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

I actually don't mind the Cs announcers.  I found them very un-annoying which doesn't seem to fit with Boston. Kinda boring but scalabrine is pretty good. 

ice grillin you

he is good...the Celtics we're unbearably bad with heinsohn...he was a top 5 all time bad announcer...once he retired they are fine

Don Ho

That was Ginger?  I was going to ask who they were.

I have to get off the beating up the oppostitions announcers wagon.  I'm sure people hate on the Philly crews just as bad.  I was lucky as we grew up with Vin Scully and Lon Simmons (Giants/49ers radio announcer back in the day).  Dodgers broadcast crew is awful trust me.  Hershiser has become a complete homer gomer and their studio crew makes you contemplate Hari-Kiri.  Lakers not much better. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

I know he's still learning and he didn't do it at Kentucky but maxey has no clue how to run people into screens

SD

Big win

They really wanted that one

ice grillin you

not gonna get too hype but that was a very sweet little win