The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

running offense through tobias and seth in the last minute...a recipe for success
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

same team same coach.  can't blame this on ben.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on October 22, 2021, 10:05:57 PM
same team same coach.  can't blame this on ben.

Ben doesn't move the needle for this team. Not sure if SAS sources are legit but if that Mccollum/Roco 2 1sts deal was on the table Morey should have taken that and ran. As it stands right now they're running back the same shtein from last season.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Better or not - game was winnable and they shouldn't have lost.

ice grillin you

I don't think maxey can be a starter on a championship team but damn could he be an incredible instant offense guy off the bench

ice grillin you

I didn't want to comment until I got a handful of games under my belt but I agree with everyone else that Kate Scott is really good....so smooth

SD

I love her enthusiasm and overall she's a fine announcer. It's a hard transition from Zum. Was listening to Mcginnis Friday...guess he didn't want the spot because he's such a damn good announcer "are you kidding me"

phattymatty

I'm actually going the other way on Kate...just too old school for my liking.  like she feels the need to say what college each player went to every single time they touch the ball.  nobody cares about that shtein anymore. and please don't use zumoff's catch phrases.  it's fine a few times in tribute or something but she said she's planning on doing it all year - no one wants that. 

she's good and I'm sure I'll get used to her but if they called each other partner one more time I was going to slit my wrists.  Alaa says that enough.

speaking of alaa, when jo went for that block with a minute left in the game he said "I could care less what happens to giddy, I just hope the big guy isn't hurt". lol

phattymatty

and why was jojo in the game with 1 minute left against the thunder in October.  why was he even playing at all after gimping so much last game.  I love that he wants to play hard every night but this is one of the reasons other teams are healthy for the playoffs and this team loses.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on October 25, 2021, 10:30:38 AM
speaking of alaa, when jo went for that block with a minute left in the game he said "I could care less what happens to giddy, I just hope the big guy isn't hurt". lol

Twitter was having a bit of a field day with that line.