The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I can't believe I pay for league pass, also get NBA TV, and still have to listen to these wizards guys .

ice grillin you

Kutcher is whatever  drew gooden is insufferable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Ben has bricked an uncontested three footer and air balled a layup so far

phattymatty

and he made the other 6 FGs.  what a bum.

MDS

get in price for g3 - $73
get in price for g5 - $120

bullet fever is white hot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on May 26, 2021, 07:34:30 PM
and he made the other 6 FGs.  what a bum.

he actually is a really bad post season offensive player...not a great regular season one either but in real nba postseason play he's basically unplayable on the offensive end

SD

The wiz don't matchup talent wise but I don't doubt their heart they come to play

phattymatty

I actually think it's a good sign that ben came out aggressive not afraid to brick some.  in the past after a terrible shooting game he would not shoot again for a week.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on May 26, 2021, 07:36:27 PM
get in price for g3 - $73
get in price for g5 - $120

bullet fever is white hot

there are tix for Monday game 4 for less than $60.  prob even go less once they lose this game.

MDS

the bullets have the most non existent fan base in sports. literally they did a study about it and a fewer % of people in the market care about them than any other team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yeah dc is a transient city.  skins and caps have hardcore fans but they all live in VA and southern MD.  but those the type of people who "don't like basketball."

MDS

shake legit sucks at basketball

phattymatty

I really do despise watching shake play this year.

ice grillin you

Almost everything out of drew goodens mouth is straight garbage...like not just normal idiocy that can be argued but objectively incorrect...it's amazing

phattymatty

I had no idea this was drew gooden.