The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

look how much fun they're having without that grumpy farg out there.

hunt

Quote from: phattymatty on January 09, 2020, 06:24:49 PM
no jojo for 1-2 weeks prob more because sixers.  glad they threw him back in the game after that to farg it up some more.

avg recovery time is 4-8 weeks.  at least we'll get to see more pelle blocks.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Geowhizzer

Tank-era Sixers making an appearance in the second half of the last few games...

MDS

their last 2 minutes halfcourt offense without jo is one of the saddest things ive seen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal

Ben Jenner with a solid 4 points in the 2H

Geowhizzer

This team just is not as good as hoped.  And without Embiid, they're just bad.

phattymatty

I have a sinking feeling that elton is going to play more fantasy basketball and do something crazy before the deadline.

phattymatty

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 13, 2020, 09:24:54 PM
This team just is not as good as hoped.  And without Embiid, they're just bad.

basically since the christmas game has been the least i've enjoyed watching this team since the process started.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on January 17, 2020, 11:19:52 AM
Anyone see these in any stores in Philly area?  Can't seem to find one in L online anywhere.

https://www.fanatics.com/nba/philadelphia-76ers/philadelphia-76ers-nike-2019/20-city-edition-club-pullover-hoodie-cream/o-4603+t-36811967+p-58490382612+z-9-306005093?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r5c1:po-16

Have one in XL. I looked a few months ago and they weren't available. Few weeks ago they were available in every size so I bought one. Store at the Neshaminy mall used to carry them but they're gone now.

phattymatty

Such a dope hoodie.

And actually some S and M just popped up since I posted that link so hopefully some L and XL will come back too.

Rome

XXL is there.  Eat a few more tacos, Matt. 

phattymatty

i am well on my way to XXL.

Snap they got XL there now too.

Geowhizzer

MDS

i was there, can always say i was at the furkan game but more importantly the game where the sixers had too many men on the court
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.