when exactly did you buy in?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 30, 2019, 06:04:37 PM
Maik Maik loves him some hitting 8th.

I don't think they have pitching to close the deal (yet), but this should be a fun summer of watching baseball with this lineup.

Yeah... this post didn't age well.

MDS

to the extent that casual baseball fans exist and watch baseball, they now get to see the dumpster fire we've all been watching
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

will rhys hoskins be in korea or japan in 2 years
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

As per usual, the Phils bullpen...

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 11, 2019, 09:57:28 PM
will rhys hoskins be in korea or japan in 2 years

Let us pray.  Biggest at bat of the season that could have blown this thing open and his little half ass pop-up

And farg Pishteina. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hiroshima at ground zero would have been less painful than watching this JUCO bullpen.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

pivetta is melting down and hopefully he melts down the entire franchise

Don Ho

Was it wrong that I wanted a grand slam there, I mean a Giants grand slam.  Just a nice FU to this front office and horrible series all around.

PhillyPhreak54

Was listening to it on radio while driving back to Houston and turned it off after Hoskins shtein himself with the bases loaded.

Judging by the posts here I'm sure it's no longer 6-5.

Hope they lose out and they fire everyone.

PhillyPhreak54

farged up and looked at the boxscore

So they tied it and then shtein it away again. And hold the farg up the Giants closer is the one who broke it open at the plate?!?

The Phillies offensive players can't do shtein with runners on and a farging relief pitcher kills them at the plate?

Jesus Christ.

Don Ho

10 hits, 11 walks 
4-14 RISP

Go team Go!

ice grillin you

imagine buying in on a team who's second best pitcher is vince velasquez
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous