"Own The Moment" - Eagles Playoff Thread 2010

Started by Rome, December 31, 2009, 09:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Well its not like they can sell playoff tickets now.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Susquehanna Birder

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Lurie: I would like to Return the Moment. Please let me know when the refunds will be distributed.

BigEd76

mussa

Yeah that t-shirt is hilariously ironic. It pretty much sums up how this team is run. Money first, quality coaches/players second. Thanks BannerLuriestache for another year of smoke in the ass
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

the t-shirts aren't lurie or banner's idea.  they're nfl t-shirts that are available for every playoff team.  the eagles have little/no control over what is for sale on their website.  they also have little/no creative input on the items for sale either.  everything you can find on the eagles website is also available for the other 31 teams. 

hbionic

Garbage. It's all garbage. If I wanted garbage, I'd look under my bed.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 04, 2010, 11:21:08 AM
the t-shirts aren't lurie or banner's idea.  they're nfl t-shirts that are available for every playoff team.  the eagles have little/no control over what is for sale on their website.  they also have little/no creative input on the items for sale either.  everything you can find on the eagles website is also available for the other 31 teams. 

wrong.

the "one" campaign in 2004 was entirely the concept of the eagles' p.r. dept.

Sgt PSN

not wrong. 

so they have a little control over some of the merchandise and used it to create a campaign slogan nearly 6 years ago.  but my point still stands that the majority of the stuff for sale on the eagles website is nfl cookie cutter crap that is available for every other team in the league.  not to mention that "own the moment" seems to be the slogan for this year's super bowl and isn't lurie/banner slapping fans in the face.