Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 30, 2019, 08:35:09 PM
what's an eagles celebration?

Ask the 2004 Patriots, they'll show you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Man City beaten by the lowliest of teams in the league...Liverpool now five points up  on them, only five games into the  new season...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the union are hosting their 2nd playoff game ever and the geniuses at mls put it in the middle of an nfl sunday

cant make up this amateur hour shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

soccer fans don't like sports besides soccer so it doesn't matter

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 18, 2019, 11:14:14 AM
soccer fans don't like sports besides soccer so it doesn't matter

fact check: false
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Trumpian level false, actually. 

ice grillin you

you aren't real soccer fans but if you ever been around any they literally despise the nfl and don't care about the other sports

Diomedes

Yeah, that's just not true. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

There are probably more soccer fans who like the NFL than there are soccer fans who like MLS.

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 18, 2019, 06:29:01 PM
There are probably more soccer fans who like the NFL than there are soccer fans who like MLS.

10000000000% truth. 

ice grillin you

it's not true but if it was soccer fans are bigger pieces of shtein than I even imagined

Rome

MLS is a middling professional league populated with minor league talent who can't cut it in Europe or over the hill geezers who've outlived their usefulness elsewhere.

There a reason MLS stands for Millionaires' Last Stop. 

Rome

Seattle/FC Dallas has been world class today.  Exceptions that prove the rule and whatnot. 

Rome

With about 30 seconds to go the ball richochets out on the sideline. Seattle fan catches it, Dallas player runs over begging for the ball and whoops(!) the Seattle fan tosses the ball back over his head into the crowd.

It may have been the greatest thing I've ever seen in sports. 

farg Dallas!

MDS