Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

He will go to the Jets with Joe D and win.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Odds from BetOnline on next HC

Bieniemy +400
Kafka +400
Daboll +450
Arthur Smith +500
Lincoln Riley +550
Joe Brady +600
Duce Staley +750

Rome

It's easier to get fired as a coach 3 years after winning a Super Bowl than it is after you incite a rebellion against your own country as POTUS.

Hard to believe, Harry.

QB Eagles

i just don't want to hear about them interviewing bill o'brien

Diomedes

Duce needs to do some coaching outside of the Eagles.  I think he's capable and will succeed elsewhere, but until he does he will always be viewed as an Eagles coach, rather than an NFL coach.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2021, 03:41:22 PM

lol i had it a -400 j was a closet doug groupie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ed Khayat
Mike McCormack
Vermeil
Marion Campbell
Buddy
Kotite
Rhodes
Fatty
Chipper
Doug
???

What a long strange trip its been
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 11, 2021, 04:12:10 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2021, 03:41:22 PM

lol i had it a -400 j was a closet doug groupie

No brainer. Love the guy.

General_Failure

Drop that super bowl-winning loser and pick a real hero like Buddy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on January 11, 2021, 06:35:11 PM
Drop that super bowl-winning loser and pick a real hero like Buddy.

frank reich been gone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Frank also coached like Doug last weekend. Didn't work out for him.

But I wish he was still here so they would've been able to promote him.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

God damn this franchise fell hard and fell fast into the cesspool.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

lurie and roseman want the sean mcvay, kyle shanahan or yes even chip. its why they hired him. they want the offensive play calling genius guru. after 1 year it was evident this wasnt doug, so theyre like fine fire frank and hire XXXX. few years later, fire mike groh and hire XXXX. this year farg it just fire doug.

this whole thing worked out perfectly for doug. he will always have a super bowl, escapes the burning building and can look like a martyr when howie and jeff are still standing in the wreckage. this guy was playing 4d chess baby.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.