Started by General_Failure, September 30, 2010, 09:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on October 28, 2010, 09:03:39 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 27, 2010, 10:24:08 PM
Quote from: shorebird on October 27, 2010, 08:11:42 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on October 21, 2010, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2010, 02:58:18 PM
i must be the only one here who thinks ignoring people on a message board where roughly 15 people post is farging hilarious.

You're not alone

Whats even better is that they feel they have to tell everyone and ignoring Munson ends up being three pages of discussion. Good Job!

you clearly dont understand how long most of us have been waiting for an ignore function to finally get rid of that inbred sexually abused pos

then again MA recognize MA

Lol! Ignoring him doesn't get rid of him. He's still here. I'll admit, it gets rather tiresome when MDS and Munson use 4 pages to berate one another over something stupid. But, we'll see how long this last because I don't think either one of you two meatheads will be able to stand not knowing what he's saying. But for now, you can jump up and down like the little kid at Christmas who finally got that Red Ryder BB gun. Still...as you sit at your desk with your fat cat government job wasting our money while surfing the net, it would do you well to remember, in case you forgot, it's just a message board!

i havent read a post of his that wasnt quoted in probably a month...its pretty easy to do...and newsflash he is gone if i dont see his nonsense

and lol @ the irony of saying "its just a message board" at the end of a hysterical 100 word message board rant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2010, 04:51:45 PM

i havent read a post of his that wasnt quoted in probably a month...its pretty easy to do...and newsflash he is gone if i dont see his nonsense

and lol @ the irony of saying "its just a message board" at the end of a hysterical 100 word message board rant

Hysterical...yup, thats me.

Diomedes

I want an "ignore thread" feature.

I couldn't care less about the stupid Phillies, Phlyers, or Sphixers, for example.  farg 'em.

When I hit "show unread" it would be nice if it showed me all threads, except those I have indicated for Ignore.

I understand that tomorrow is Friday, so it will be alright if this isn't finished until midweek next.  Cheers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on September 22, 2011, 07:03:04 PM
I want an "ignore thread" feature.

I couldn't care less about the stupid Phillies, Phlyers, or Sphixers, for example.  farg 'em.

When I hit "show unread" it would be nice if it showed me all threads, except those I have indicated for Ignore.

I understand that tomorrow is Friday, so it will be alright if this isn't finished until midweek next.  Cheers.

This is a great idea if possible. I have no interest in fantasy football, the betting thread, or the keeper league whatever the hell that is. Any chance this is feasible?

charlie

Can we also get the option that when we log in here, we're sent to an entirely different site? Thanks.

rjs246

Quote from: charlie on September 23, 2011, 08:55:22 AM
Can we also get the option that when we log in here, we're sent to an entirely different site? Thanks.

Hahaha
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: charlie on September 23, 2011, 08:55:22 AM

Well played.

General_Failure

You guys should be able to ignore topics or entire forums now. If you can't, then I got your hopes up for nothing.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Can you point me in the right direction?

Diomedes

OMG I LOVE YOU

I mean....it's about time, goddamnit.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Oh, I see: there's no way to mark certain threads.  If I want to skip the Phillies thread but not the Sixers thread, for example, this option doesn't help you.  You can either ignore the entire "other sports" topic, or not.

In other words, it's useless to me. 

Don't worry, I still love you.

General_Failure

I installed addons for both, and you can see the options for both in your profile settings, but the topic specific one doesn't seem to have the button to ignore topics. I'll see if I can fix that this week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, it doesn't add a lot of value in its current state, seeing as the only difference is that the new post indicator doesn't show up on "ignored" forums.

I do appreciate that you made an effort, though. Noble.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons