Phreak
Reese
Matty
RJS

Not Paid
Sarge
SunMo
PPinDC
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

I'm a lazy bastich. I'll get it out this week. My bad.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on April 18, 2010, 11:08:03 PM
I'm a lazy bastich. I'll get it out this week. My bad.

Did you get it yet? Everyone paid up? Mock anyone who hasn't.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

In fact yes, I got it today, thank you.

Paid
Phreak
Reese
Matty
RJS
SunMo
PPinDC

Not Paid
Sarge
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

You serious?  I sent that ish out like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Sgt PSN

April 13th to be exact.   

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 13, 2010, 09:59:41 PM
mine also got dropped in the mail today.  but i don't have a cute story to tell.  i was just too lazy/forgetful to pull cash out of the atm. 

SD

Did you send cash? If so Mr. Postman got paid.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, but I folded it inside a couple pieces of printer paper and sprinkled some of my public hair on it. 

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 03, 2010, 10:59:53 PM
You serious?  I sent that ish out like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Yeah.  I'm pretty sure I never got money from you.  In order, I got Phatty's cash money wrapped in work stationary, Reese sent a check, Phreak sent cash I think (2 5s?), rjs sent ten ones, SunMo sent a fancy printed check, and PPinDC sent a money order.

I have to admit I did finally throw away all the envelopes after I was persuaded not to use the addresses for purposes of domestic terrorism.

If you actually sent it, it did not arrive. 

Speaking of the postman, I had to send a check to my sister in law last week...money for my old lady's birthday present.  I forgot to put a stamp on it.  She got the envelope anyway. 

USPS: 2
Sassy 0

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on May 04, 2010, 07:09:19 AM

I have to admit I did finally throw away all the envelopes after I was persuaded not to use the addresses for purposes of domestic terrorism.

Letter bombs are easy to make

Sgt PSN

And fun for the whole family too.  This was a golden opportunity to get your kid turned on a to a fun hobby the 2 of you could enjoy for years to come.  And you blew it.   WTG, dad. 

shorebird

Stuff does get lost in the mail. Not often, but it's happened to me. Not with cash, thank God, but thats why I never send it.

phattymatty

i sent cash from work.  bomb that shtein as you wish.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

In. First time I've ever done one of these online so I might have some questions when it comes time to filling out my bracket.

How do you score it first off?