The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

fire emoji

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Clap your hands everybody for Philadelphia 76ers
Stomp your feet everybody for Philadelphia 76ers
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

gotta put sixers in the title somewhere or ill never find it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

MDS

not sure how they could get any more likable but then

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

redick is the rare ultra religious zealot liberal

MDS

phattymatty

what's the point of wearing compression leggings or whatever if they're all baggy like that. is it just a fashion thing now?

ice grillin you

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 25, 2017, 04:00:15 PM
redick is the rare ultra religious zealot liberal

:-D :-D

I think you're going to find a lot more real soon.

Rome

I can't wait to cheer for my new team.

Seriously, though.  Fultz.  Give me a guy whose extraordinary talent is exceeded only by his work ethic every time.  Reading about his life as a gym rat legitimately impressed me.  Gotta love that shtein.

ice grillin you

Sixers forward Ben Simmons is the latest local athlete to make his thoughts known on the president and his controversial remarks about professional athletes.

Speaking to Fox Sports Australia, Simmons, the first pick in the 2016 NBA draft who sat out last season with a foot injury, didn't mince words describing Donald Trump on the team's media day:

"I think he's an idiot," Simmons told Fox Sports News 500 at the Philadelphia 76ers' media day.

"If we were in Australia right now, a lot of people would call him a d***head, and that's how I personally feel."

PhillyPhreak54