The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

holy shtein that was funny...

yelp! yelp! yelp!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

nope...Nick Berg knew what he was getting into, and he was a person...the worst kind of animal on  earth
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

that song is horrendous
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

i liked the eagles kids club poster in the back, seemed age-appropriate.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

methdeez

Two most awkward comedians ever?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSnBhvaXURA&feature=related

LBIggle

"tickle my thigh... what are your hobbies?" haha.

phattymatty

MDS

yea really that might be the greatest thing ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

she has turrets or shes takin a dump.

methdeez

methdeez

Quote from: MDS on June 18, 2008, 11:32:53 PM
yea really that might be the greatest thing ever
This is even better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq7Qi0Wz_v0&feature=related

two of my favorite things.
Fat stupid bitches, justifying being fat and stupid.
White people talking street.

LBIggle

6 minutes and 17 seconds to make that movie.  i'm surprised she went that long without eating.