The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

Quote from: phattymatty on February 14, 2007, 05:03:42 PM
what the farg.  tomy romo and mr. belding singing with some hair band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrINA2iLD8M&eurl=

That's Metal Skool, a hair-metal comedy band that plays every week at a club on Sunset Strip.
they are hi-larious.

Feva

Eagles Higlights: 2006

If you can take the bitch music... It's quality and edited pretty well.

... also pisses me off even more about the idea of Stallworth leaving.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Yeah, that song pretty much sucks.  Whoever the douchebag is that thought  setting a video highlight of football to that flamming piece of crap song needs to be repeatedly kicked in the scrote every day from now till eternity. 

phattymatty

Quote from: methdeez on February 15, 2007, 09:09:14 PM

That's Metal Skool, a hair-metal comedy band that plays every week at a club on Sunset Strip.
they are hi-larious.

where do they play?  my jobs been sending me to LA a lot lately, I need to see these douchebags.

methdeez

I forget. Key club? Whiskey? You could easily find them on the internets.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Taxt

Joe Rogan calls out Carlos Mencia... I mean Ned

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Carlos Mencia" might show up.. if it does go to redban.com

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Taxt on February 16, 2007, 11:06:59 PM

Joe Rogan calls out Carlos Mencia... I mean Ned

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Carlos Mencia" might show up.. if it does go to redban.com
That was mildly amusing

SD_Eagle5

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

The BIGSTUD

Some of you may find this funny, some of you may not. Either way it is crazy. Not work safe, bad language.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KmyMHJMokoM
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

I watched about 30 seconds of that before turning it off.  The fact that that idiot hasn't been taken out by natural selection yet is unforgivable. 

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"