Fantasy Football 2014 - Post your questions but don't answer anybody else's here

Started by SunMo, August 04, 2014, 10:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'd take a shot with Hill coming off his performance last weekend. I think the Saints are going to use him and Kamara to death. And then Eno against Seattle.

Diomedes

If I don't go with Terry, that's my call as well.  Etienne isn't doing much..few times I've seen him he's clearly got the spark but he's dropping passes and just not settled down.

Wentz is hurt (allegedly) and not finding Terry as much as he should...

argh

Whatever call I make, imma lose out, watch
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

haha welcome to the fantasy world.

Even if Wentz wasn't hurt - he still hasn't been finding much success with his WRs.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

First quarter of first game is over and not a single score of any kind in my league so far.  Not even a fraction of a point.

Diomedes

lol...turns out not one single player from either team last night was in play across the entire league....zero points posted to any team

I benched Terry McLaurin after all and it turned out to be a good move ... if Hill scores more than 5.2 points, anyway...

Diomedes

my options at RB this week

Eno Benjamin @ Seattle
Deon Jackson v. JAX
Travis Etienne @ IND
Devin Singletary @ KC
Jamaal Williams (BYE)

I'm starting Benjamin and Jackson because both are going to get the bulk of carries/targets due to injuries to the usual starters.  Etienne is in a true RB committee and Singletary ain't gonna get the ball much in a shootout in enemy territory.  We'll see if this thinking works out for me

SD

I'd go Eno/DJ too just off volume. I think Etn has sneaky potential this week. He finally looked like the better back last week so we'll see.

Diomedes

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 13, 2022, 11:48:44 AMI'd take a shot with Hill coming off his performance last weekend. I think the Saints are going to use him and Kamara to death. And then Eno against Seattle.

So it looks like the Saints have none of their top three WRs today...meaning Hill should do better than the 5.2 points Terry would have given me....
The real coup of the day for me will be if I get anything from Eno and especailly Deon Jackson, who I had never heard of before yesterday when I read the RBs ahead of him for KKKland are out today, and was able to add for free (dumped Aiyuik.)

SD

Jackson went off yesterday was fortunate the guy I played left him on the bench

Diomedes

Diomedes

For those of you following my fantasy travails closely:  my opponent gloated over his less-than-a-point win....then stat corrections were applied and I won.

thank you Deon Jackson.

Munson

QB has been a farging black hole this year. After a few years of 10-15 solid fantasy contributors, it's basically a wasteland beyond the top 5
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I'm living and dying by the FA pick up.

Question of the day:  IF Swift is OUT, do I roll with Jamaal Williams @ Dallas, or Kenyan Drake v. Cleveland?    J.K.Dobbins was IR'd, and Drake had a monster game last week, so he's looking good to get the bulk of the touches...but in that offense do you really want anyone other than Lamar or Andrews?  On the other hand, Jamaal Williams against Dallas in Dallas doesn't look too promising either....

What say you fools?

Quote from: Munson on October 20, 2022, 08:17:25 PM
QB has been a farging black hole this year. After a few years of 10-15 solid fantasy contributors, it's basically a wasteland beyond the top 5

Jalen has been good to me.  For his bye this week I scooped Geno a week early...he's the seventh highest scoring player in our league.