Andy Reid Day After Press Conference

Started by SunMo, September 19, 2005, 12:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Short and sweet, not even 15 minutes

Akers - hamstring strain, they will keep evaluating him and see who's on the FA market

TO - abdomin pain, day to day

Shawn Andrews - nothing to report on the shoulder contusion.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Spadaro said this morning that they won't go after either of the Gramatica brothers.  Damn...

Abdominal pain?  Bad gas?  Too many situps?

SunMo

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 19, 2005, 12:15:13 PM
Spadaro said this morning that they won't go after either of the Gramatica brothers.  Damn...

double damn, i was looking forward to jumping celebrations after extra points.

Larry

So no Kibble? 

Is Norm Johnson still around?  ;D
More Mahe please.

BigEd76

Larry

My fearless prediction:  they sign Jeff Chandler while Thornburg takes a couple weeks "vacation".
More Mahe please.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

i say they keep up with their latest trend of bringing back ex-Eagles and they sign Roger Ruzek

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

bobbyinlondon

Morten Andersen---KOs too short--that's why Vermeil let him go last year

Gary Anderson---retired

Tim Duncan---left footed kicker the Eagles had in camp as a camp leg in 2003---not too bad, I think he was 3-4 on FGs and his kickoffs were down to the 1 or 2--tall kicker at 6-2

Susquehanna Birder

Where's the castoff from Lehigh training camp?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76