D.Hall pass

Started by RezRob, September 15, 2005, 10:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sure, I read most of the threads.  I care enough to try to get the "pulse" of others on the board.

But you're all being teh queer with this.  A fine on Lavalais or Hall doesn't help the Eagles whatsoever at this point.  The 15-yard penalty on Lavalais, however, could have been the difference between winning and losing... but hey, this kind of shtein happens.  The Eagles still had opportunities to win, and pissed them away by displaying craptastic fundamentals like farg-stick blocking and Hoying-like passing accuracy.  The Falcons already reaped the karma of their instigations and dirty play with Mathis blowing out his knee a la Ki-jana Carter.  Hell, it's likely Mathis will never be able to play in the NFL again.

So, let's move on.  Farg the Falcons.  If we meet them again this year, they'll get paid back and then some.

RezRob

Move on all day if you want, it's relevant because our guy just got fined 10K yesterday. I didn't see that asshat Hall get disciplined so I'm pissed off, that is all.
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

ice grillin you

Jeezus, people.  It's Thursday, and you're still whining about the refs and who did and didn't and might and mightn't get fined.  Who gives a flipping shtein?

you mean you dont care whos helmet got spiked???

deangelo hall should be gone for the year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

sallad selgae

A little Falcons doll, a small axe and some Hicks, TX voodoo took care of Mathis.

No Karma involved - Just Black Magic.

As we speak, rats are feasting on a Deangelo Hall doll's nads somewhere west of Texarkanna.
"Official Sponsor of the first, fourth round draft pick"

hunt

can't wait until the niners game so all the cheap shot/ref whining will finally stop.

farging crybabies.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

Quote from: mhunt on September 15, 2005, 12:41:19 PM
can't wait until the niners game so all the cheap shot/ref whining will finally stop.

farging crybabies.

Then we can get back to doing what we do best, whining about cap space & not signing some other team's unseccessful #4 WR.

RezRob

Quote from: mhunt on September 15, 2005, 12:41:19 PM

farging crybabies.
I didn't think most Philly fans enjoyed getting punked down by the refs the Falcons or the league. This team is so silent under AR cept TO. I want FO and AR to bitch about Shtein and stick-up for the players. I want pain and retribution and DHall gettin spiked on the ground, I want that smug look wiped off mora jr.s face. I think I need a smoke....  :boom
Official GreenBay Correspondent...