Merril hair Hodge

Started by MURP, September 03, 2005, 12:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: MURP on September 03, 2005, 12:13:19 AM
Dallas to win the division and TO to be off the team by week 5.
Hank Goldburg - Giants win the division.
Makes me feel a helluva lot better...  :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: MURP on September 03, 2005, 12:13:19 AM
Dallas to win the division and TO to be off the team by week 5.
Hank Goldburg - Giants win the division.

I remember a year or so ago ESPN had this douche actually go game by game and pick winners for every NFL game, set up Vegas style. He wound up losing his "theoretical" shirt. I think he got around a 35% score. Moron. I hope the both of them get eaten by a crazed giraffe.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

hunt

hoge's act is tired...he does this on purpose to rile up the eagles fans because they're so fanatical that he knows he'll get a response.  if he constantly bashed a team like the cards, nobody would care...so he bashes the eagles. his predictions mean nothing anyway.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

Joey the Leg thunks the Eagles will win the division  >:(

But its all good. He think the Skins will make the playoffs as a WC and lose in the superbowl to Pittsburgh  :-D
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Highlights include:

- Mortensen, Garber, Sal Pal picking Birds to win it all
- Michael Smith thinking the Rams are going to win the Superbowl
- Mortensen having his head up Shanahans ass and picking the Broncos as AFC West Champs
- Michael Smith and Joe Theisman calling Kurt Warner as MVP
- Hoge thinks McNabb will be Offensive Player of the Year  ???
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2005, 12:43:29 PM
but its all good. He think the Skins will make the playoffs as a WC and lose in the superbowl to Pittsburgh  :-D

CLASSIC!  :-D :-D :-D

PS...this picture is really funny somehow:

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2005&week=1

New power rankings have the Colts ahead of the Eagles. Looks like Corey Simon is the reason. LMFAO
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

TempleOwl

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 05, 2005, 02:39:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2005&week=1

New power rankings have the Colts ahead of the Eagles. Looks like Corey Simon is the reason. LMFAO

did the colts fire Dungie as head coach?  I'd love to play the colts in the SB.  Andy owns Dungie.  He has never won the big game.  he is a Mora clone!!
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 05, 2005, 02:31:41 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 04, 2005, 12:43:29 PM
but its all good. He think the Skins will make the playoffs as a WC and lose in the superbowl to Pittsburgh :-D

CLASSIC! :-D :-D :-D

He looks like he's having his taint tickled. 

rjs246

I thought that was a picture of his taint. Are you saying that's his face?! Egads!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

this picture is really funny somehow:

You've probably seen it in medical textbooks before.

RezRob

CLASSIC! :-D :-D :-D

You really shouldn't post his image before dinner or anytime really, I'm nauseated now....  :puke
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

T_Section224

see, it was BM's post that sort of got to me.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

RezRob

I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about.....

Official GreenBay Correspondent...