2016 College Football

Started by Rome, February 03, 2016, 12:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Oh man LSU

Bruuuutal pick

Ballgame

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Mora about to chew his QB a second A Hole on the delayed time out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

UCLA!

Mora is still a jerkoff tho

Come on pull this off Bruins

And LSU dude cheap shotted the farg out of the Lb who picked off that final pass

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

LOL at that USC rim shot FG.

Holy crap, Bama QB just got rocked.

Don Ho

UGA/NC game now a 1 point game.  Channel flipping has officially begun. 

Don Ho

Got to watch the safety UNC gave up to Georgia.  WTF was the QB thinking?

Don Ho

Trojans D puttin' an asswoopin on Bama so far.  this game will probably end in a 6-3 final. 

PhillyPhreak54

Nick Chubb!!

Helluva run. Great to see him back.

James Connor for Pitt too. Amazing story.

Don Ho

Oh my God!  Total meltdown here by USC.

PhillyPhreak54

Off goes the USC/Bama game

Onto Clemson/Auburn

Brett is on the call!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wild day continuing

Umass is giving Florida fits

SoDak St is staying with Kenny Trill and TCU in a shootout

Miss St loses to South Bama

LSU can't score...still

Bob Stoops still sucks

Ohio St and Harbaugh thumped their opponents

Nick Chubb is back...he's on my Eagle Wish List

James Connor is back too...great story

A&M may be half decent this year

Can't wait to see if UT can knock off that farg Brian Kelly

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 03, 2016, 03:25:21 PM
Don's Rainbow Warriors got curbed in the Big House. Lost by 60!

Was not getting up at 6 AM for that shtein show.  After about 12 hours of sleep the previous three nights (in Vegas at a meeting all week) no way was this game on the agenda.