Super Bowl LVIII

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 28, 2024, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Disaster for KC

Fumbled pitch for loss of 12

And now a Mahomes pick

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Did fatty do shots with daddy Mahomes at halftime?  what a farging terrible start to the second half
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Early Eagles Andy on display

Lousy plays
Burned timeout
Didn't even get the conversion

Don Ho

Ghost of Bradberry alive and well

Don Ho

Chiefs look done they are toast, tired, slow, zero in the tank.

PhillyPhreak54

Bradberry Part 2 with that holding on a third and forever

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Chiefs have got to score a touchdown here because they're defense comes back on the field if they tie it up with a field goal those guys will need defibrillators oxygen tanks, CPR, numerous blue tents, you name it

Don Ho

Hey, whatever happens like I said the farging Niners defense has balls they're aggressive. They're fun to watch as much as it pains me to say that

Don Ho

I want a Fred Warner type player on the birds farging guy is all over the place causing havoc

PhillyPhreak54

What a finish.

Eat shtein, SF.

Don Ho

Great farging game. All you can ask.

Exactly J, Niner nation can suck our dicks. I can't wait for their crying and whining. farg you God I can't stand them.

Went to the gym before the game, ran into my buddY, huge Packers fan. He went to the Cowboys playoff game. He said the cowboy fans were actually very nice cordial very cool but his son ended up going to the Niners Packers playoff game in SF the following week and said the fans were complete iceholes just lowlife trash. One of the boys on our soccer team last year, family huge Niners fans, they went to the Niners Seahawks playoff game and I asked the mom the next week how was it?  She said she will never ever go back to Levi Stadium. She felt threatened people fighting obnoxious trashy fans, her words exactly, and she is a lifelong 49er fan.

I love their defense don't get me wrong. I'll take any of those guys in a heartbeat, but Deebo Samuel and their fan base can go jump off the Golden Gate Bridge when it's great white shark breeding season.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha amen

And Shanahan blew another double digit lead

Love to see it

PhillyPhreak54