The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Maybe the intelligence community around the world should be more intelligent in weeding these dopes out of the good.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Susquehanna Birder

There therein lies the crux of the biscuit. I'm all for allowing people in need, but it's crazy to not try and improve the vetting process.

PhillyPhreak54

This makes me angry

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philly-Pizza-Shop-Owner-Profiled-Southwest-Airlines-351944441.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

Who in the farg do these racist pricks think they are that they can dictate to the airline that they don't feel safe because of someone speaking and looking Arabic?

These dudes are right...if that person feels uncomfortable then they should rebook themselves or take the farging train.

America...grow up

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I should print that out for the bigots of Houston.

And while the pic was loading I was hoping for nudes of Salma...sorely disappointed

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 22, 2015, 08:24:25 PM
Dude is so lucky that gun jammed

Reminds me of this crazy attack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr1Ak3TSoQk

BTW, I've walked in that exact New Orleans location before, my buddy lives on that street.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn I forgot about that

Was that in Serbia?

Is that part of the French Quarter?

ice grillin you

brings back warm and fuzzies from the time i had a nine stuck in my belly button in new orleans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 22, 2015, 09:46:22 PM
Is that part of the French Quarter?

Nah it's in the lower garden district, St. Mary & Magazine. Area is in early stages of gentrification, wasn't flooded by the hurricane. There's some mixed income housing, a few blocks away from that shooting there are a ton of poor families, kids playing in the street, seemed like a good neighborhood by New Orleans standards. In between there and the shooting, a lot of shuttered commercial and industrial buildings. That intersection where the shooting was is actually fairly busy, there's a bunch of lower income hipster type stores right there, it's rather brazen to be sticking people there any time of day or night.

PhillyPhreak54

Gotcha

Any NO crime resonates here bc of the amount of people who came during Katrina and stayed. Native houstonians blame those people for the spike in crime here