The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

weeooo weeoooo weve got the fun police rolling in

i understand im dealing with 2 of the 700k people who watch sportscenter and whatever rockets/suns game espn is farting out that night but the nba ratings are straight bad and season ticket holders arent happy about paying for clippers games not seeing kawahi

so heres something to spice it up. amateur teams and college teams would be at the bottom of the tourney and nba teams would get byes to prevent gary from jiffy lube vs. joel but every once in a while maybe one sneaks in and theres a tiktok of some rando scoring on an all star.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

nba would be much better if they replaced the baskets with goals and you could only kick the ball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Full contact hoops is my suggestion.

I know the ratings suck but I have the package. So I watch more than natty TV games. The problem is partially all this load management shtein.

QB Eagles

Playing against non-NBA players is ridiculous and I don't know what team or what fans would want to see their guys out there risking injury against the Washington Generals. Even if the NBA introduces this in-season tournament against other NBA teams, it's bound to be a challenge to get teams to take it seriously instead of seeing it as an opportunity for rest.

There is widespread recognition around the league that something needs to change about the regular season. I think that peaked a few years ago when it seemed like the dynasty Dubs were playing at 60% effort until the playoffs, but it's still an issue and I don't mind seeing the league throw out some trial balloons as long as they aren't too corny.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 23, 2019, 01:41:36 PM
nba would be much better if they replaced the baskets with goals and you could only kick the ball

they ruined the game when they added the 3 point line and let those gorillas start hoping around and dunking
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

phattymatty

Western Conf player of the week is Melo.  LOL

PhillyPhreak54

Rockets were up 22 until Readings own Lonnie Walker smashes 19 in the 4th

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

best thing about this zion game right now is the heckler when the spurs are at the line.

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 20, 2020, 08:45:09 PM
Oh my god. Someone has to get him help.

the cop who took this video has been suspended.  hopefully he gets fired.  and the shtein beat out of him.

phattymatty

zion's 17 points in 3 min. gave me goosebumps. and his 3 stroke looked so comfortable already.